• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Dodge 330 as a ROLLER or complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

a68dart360

Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two other cars that I am building so I must sell my 1964 Dodge 330 two door post street car. Car is original Calif black license plate car with no rust or bondo anywhere on car. All original panels and no floor replacements. It is white outside with red interior in good shape. Front seat is a bench style seat and the door panels are original and in good shape. Car is being sold as a roller only. Set up for a BIG BLOCK with big block K-member. Has an 8 3/4 rear end with 35 spline axles. No third member included. Car has a push button transmission. The transmission is a race built push button transmission by Jerry's Transmission in Norwalk, Calif. and it has a reverse manual valve body with a low first gear in it, heavy duty clutches and steels and also a heavy duty sprague. It has a alum deep pan and a 4500 stall converter. Car is built as a Max Wedge car. Has Max Wedge scoop, widen steel wheels in back with Mickey Thompson 10.5 x 29.5 slicks, has 60's era magnesium front wheels with Mickey Thompson race tires that are available separately, has radio delete and has a 6 point roll bar in it with no back seat. It has Wilwood disc brakes on the front wheels with 11 x 3 drums on the rear, welded in frame connectors, rear spring relocation kit, around a 10 gallon fuel cell in trunk with a Mallory comp 140 gph pump and pressure regulator and 1/2 aluminum fuel line from back of car to front. Has a dual battery mount also in the trunk with a battery disconnect switch. Comes with 2 1/8 chassis race headers. Has Auto meter LED tach with shift light and Auto meter LED gauges and an MSD 6AL ign box. Has drivers and passengers seat belt harnesses. Car just needs an engine and a third member you are off to the races. If you need anymore info just contact me. Looking to get $15,000 as a roller. More pictures available IMG-20111030-00204.jpgIMG-20111016-00177.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20130619-01061.jpg
    IMG-20130619-01061.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,029
Last edited:
Nice!!! I really wanted a post car but had to settle for a hardtop. GLWS.

Dennis

still for sale. Will see what people will come back with after answering my emails I sent. I feel for the condition of the vehicle and only needing a motor that my price is more then fair. These cars complete seem to be for sale for over $30,000 if you look around. If I was to sell it with the engine I would sell it way below 30k and even help with shipping if I can.

Last edited:
yes it is but had a couple of people ask for more pics. I sent you a pm.

I have a line on a 440 that everything has been done on it. I know it has Eddy heads on it. I will get all the specs on the motor and how complete it is. It is not the one that came out of the car. If I decide t sell with this motor I would have to purchase headers for it and put exhaust on it so the price with the fully rebuilt engine with all brand new parts and exhaust would be around $22,000.00 depending on how much I have to buy the motor for. If anyone is interested let me know.

Have the car listed on Racing Junk. I have decided to put the engine back together and put it in the car and get ready to take it to Bakersfield to a Mopar race. So it is for sale as a running car.Here is a picture of it with the engine in the car.IMG-20111030-00211.jpg

about two years. I have other projects I want to complete and need to sell this too do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back