• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 dodge 440 2 door post Sedan rolling chassis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prostockstan

Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1964 dodge 440 2 dr post car rolling chassis. the car has some floor rust and a little in the cowl area. I have all new metal for the car. wheel well openings still in boxes. Lower quarters still in boxes. I have a set of Arizona mint front fenders to go with car. kramer auto just cut out a complete rear window frame with the package tray and out to trunk seal and up about 4" from each lower corner. I will be posting pictures as soon as possible but the car is under cover and full of ice and snow. so pictures will be coming soon. The car has the original 6 cylinder and 3 spd trans. I also purchased a good V8 K-member. I have a mint hood that I just picked up from Baltimore. Kramer auto also sold me a complete western USA front end from a 64 b-body with no rust at all. The firewall and all cowls on this front clip are mint. all the peices to do this car are here. I have a 4 spd steering column to go with the car also. Originally it was a column shifted manual 3spd. the pedals are still in the car to accept 4 spd. trans conversion. This is a factory undercoated car. I scratched the coating off in a few areas and it looks like new metal no frame rust. I would probably put a new AMD floor in front to back. I have done one of these floors and they are great. I have a more important mopar project at this time so I need to sell the car but it will be hard to part with. $8000 firm. All the components mentioned will go with the car. if you are local you can schedule to come look at the car. I have a clear title and the original fender tag. Location is Lancaster Pa. contact me per site rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back