• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Dodge 440 4dr

what transmission sit behind a 318

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • th 350

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C-6

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dadslegacy

Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1964 Dodge 440 4 dr 50th aniversary Complete less wire loom and radiator solid body fenders, doors, hood ,crome, glass trans and engine asking $950.00 for all or will part

Attachments

• Poperty 011.jpg
    Poperty 011.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Poperty 017.jpg
    Poperty 017.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,025
  • Poperty 019.jpg
    Poperty 019.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 996
  • Poperty 015.jpg
    Poperty 015.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 962
  • Poperty 016.jpg
    Poperty 016.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,011

are you parting out the car ? where is the car ? rear bumper bottom soilid? pushbutton complete dash to cable. does the radio work?

64 dodoge 440

I will part it Out the the bumper is solid but has 2 small dents push button is complete this car ran when I put in garage but engine needs gone threw the only rust on this car is over 1 rear fender no wholes then 1 small whole in a quater panel witch just happened when a tire blew. this car is located in Geneseo KS I removed Wire loom and radiator for my 1916 dodge ratrod. If some one wants the whole car I will include wireing an radiator. Radio does work taks about 5 min. to warm up I will neg. price. Make an offer

Last edited:
Change of heart

After pulling the engine and checking out the car real good I have to bring it back alive its just in to good of shape to destroy .Sorry :eek:ops:

Good Save..

Get it running and drive it; always good to see a Mopar Saved.. Glad you changed your mind:angel10:

You do know that you can fairly easily convert it to a 2 door, right? Just need the post and door from a donor and some time with the welder - everything else is the same. Good luck w your project.

There is alot more to it than just time and a welder. just ask ply64post...

Keeping it as is if my son wants to do this after he earns it he more then wecome to

You do know that you can fairly easily convert it to a 2 door, right? Just need the post and door from a donor and some time with the welder - everything else is the same. Good luck w your project.
I got to many other projects going on at this time

I may be interested. What engine is in the car? Is the car able to be rolled?

A good price. I bought a 64 polara 4 door out of a field. interior was rotten. floors gone, paint rusted off, bumpers bent, seemed like not much there. It was a 361 car with a/c. I paid $300 and just took it apart and sold what was there piece by piece. The rusty and bent up stuff I took to scrap yard. The car is all gone now, except for a few odd pieces and one more truck of scrap metal , and I'm over $2000 on it. I always called it my "money tree". Whenever I needed beer money, I'd take a part off and put it on ebay.

I got a pair of 64
front and rear bumpers in good shape 2 hoods and a trunk lid 2 440 fenders they have typical lower rot. Several tail lights

I got a pair of 64
front and rear bumpers in good shape 2 hoods and a trunk lid 2 440 fenders they have typical lower rot. Several tail lights
Hey -

Am looking for decent hood for my 64 Dodge440. Do you still have the two you mentioned in this thread?

Thanks -

Nell440

I have a real nice 64 440 Dodge hood.
Located in York Pa. $100.00
fu64ry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back