• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 Dodge 440 or Polara Rear Bumper Guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Gray

Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a complete set of rear bumper guards for my 1964 Dodge 440.
Thank you

I have 2 Nos chrome rear guards but no rubber cushions...

I have 2 Nos chrome rear guards but no rubber cushions...
What are you looking to get for them? Also, just be sure these are the long thin ones that mount to the upper portion of the bumper. Thank you

Hi Just saw this.. $150pr for Nos rear chrome bumper guard mounts. I don't think you could fix and rechrome a set for that...

Hi Just saw this.. $150pr for Nos rear chrome bumper guard mounts. I don't think you could fix and rechrome a set for that...
I would be interested in purchasing them from you, please let me know how you would like to process the transaction. Thank you mike

Here they are. They are Nos with some very light shelf wear... A few scratches upon close inspection....In my opinion still Perfect for a very nice as is. Just polish them.. I sent you back a PM about pricing... Thanks and let me know..

DSCN0809.JPG DSCN0814.JPG DSCN0815.JPG DSCN0816.JPG DSCN0811.JPG DSCN0812.JPG DSCN0810.JPG

Here they are. They are Nos with some very light shelf wear... A few scratches upon close inspection....In my opinion still Perfect for a very nice as is. Just polish them.. I sent you back a PM about pricing... Thanks and let me know..

Thank you Brett, These look great, it is super hard to find a rear pair of bumper guards, I am ok with the price of $175.00, please let me know how you would like payment.

View attachment 996016 View attachment 996017 View attachment 996020 View attachment 996021 View attachment 996022 View attachment 996023 View attachment 996024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back