• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 dodge 440

Dominic440

Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i Joined this forum looking for help. I am in search of a canadian factory built 1964 dodge 440. it was my dads first car, he bought brand new in 1964, it ended up getting wrecked in the late 1970's, and haven't seen one like it since. it was a gold colour, had the two red tail lights in the back, with the white back up light in between the two. it was a 2 door, hard top, push button transmission with the plymouth interior. i would surely like to locate and purchase this exact car, it would make a nice retirement gift for my father. Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

newwelcome.jpg

Nobel quest you're on there :thumbsup: good son :bananadance:

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

maybe start a "new" thread in one of the other forum sections
any info like the guy/person who bought it the location state city
VIN if you have it, license plate color etc etc etc
you'll get a lot more viewers, than just the welcome wagon

sorry I'm of no help with that specific car

good luck

Welcome from Central Illinois Dominic!! Best of luck to you in your search. Any related paperwork or old photos still around?

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That will be a very narrow search you are embarking on. You likely will have to compromise on colour and repaint it later. Anniversary Gold was pretty uncommon on Canadian build Dodges. Good luck with your search, however.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back