• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Dodge Polara 500 Loaded With Options...#'s Matching Big Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

PT64POLARA

Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
After 15 years of ownership, I have decided to move on from my 1964 Dodge Polara 500. Unlike most 62-65 B-Bodies, this is a numbers matching factory big block car loaded with options. It has not been hacked, patched, or frankensteined in any way. The car wears all of its original sheet metal with zero rust repair or bondo. Extensive photo documentation of the restoration proves this.

I purchased the vehicle from its original owner in southern California with only 58k original miles. The vehicle has undergone a beautiful restoration which included new paint, chrome bumpers, carpets and seat covers. While the carpet was removed, Dynamat Extreme was installed on the floors, doors and front quarters. The rest of the interior, chrome and stainless was cleaned to a spectacular preservation quality. You just don’t find cars this honest and untouched.

The factory options for this car include 383 V8, power steering, power brakes, power windows, and air conditioning. I have been a 62-65 B Body fan for many years and this is the only Polara 500 I have seen with these options. The factory broadcast sheet was found under the rear seat which documents all of these options.

Mechanically the car was gone through to top to bottom. The motor, transmission and rear are all numbers matching and in there original condition as they left the factory. An Edelbrock carburetor and Mopar electric ignition were added for modern reliability. Full TTI H pipe exhaust. The suspension overhaul included new Eaton leaf springs, shackles, hangers, KYB shocks and front and rear sway bars. Brakes are SSBC 4 piston discs up front and drum rear. Wheels are American Racing Salt Flat Specials with BFG Radial TAs. The factory caps are included with the sale.

This is an exceptional vehicle with a detailed history from the day it was purchased. I have piles of documentation and photos that go with the car. This car displays a rarely seen blend of patina, preservation and high quality restoration. There are no stories here; just a beautifully optioned Mopar that has been well cared for its whole life. She is ready for her next owner to keep the history going.

I am asking $32,000. The vehicle is located 30 miles north of NYC.

PA060014.jpgPA060018.jpgPA060004.jpgPA060022.jpgP9070064.jpg

After 15 years of ownership, I have decided to move on from my 1964 Dodge Polara 500. Unlike most 62-65 B-Bodies, this is a numbers matching factory big block car loaded with options. It has not been hacked, patched, or frankensteined in any way. The car wears all of its original sheet metal with zero rust repair or bondo. Extensive photo documentation of the restoration proves this.

I purchased the vehicle from its original owner in southern California with only 58k original miles. The vehicle has undergone a beautiful restoration which included new paint, chrome bumpers, carpets and seat covers. While the carpet was removed, Dynamat Extreme was installed on the floors, doors and front quarters. The rest of the interior, chrome and stainless was cleaned to a spectacular preservation quality. You just don’t find cars this honest and untouched.

The factory options for this car include 383 V8, power steering, power brakes, power windows, and air conditioning. I have been a 62-65 B Body fan for many years and this is the only Polara 500 I have seen with these options. The factory broadcast sheet was found under the rear seat which documents all of these options.

Mechanically the car was gone through to top to bottom. The motor, transmission and rear are all numbers matching and in there original condition as they left the factory. An Edelbrock carburetor and Mopar electric ignition were added for modern reliability. Full TTI H pipe exhaust. The suspension overhaul included new Eaton leaf springs, shackles, hangers, KYB shocks and front and rear sway bars. Brakes are SSBC 4 piston discs up front and drum rear. Wheels are American Racing Salt Flat Specials with BFG Radial TAs. The factory caps are included with the sale.

This is an exceptional vehicle with a detailed history from the day it was purchased. I have piles of documentation and photos that go with the car. This car displays a rarely seen blend of patina, preservation and high quality restoration. There are no stories here; just a beautifully optioned Mopar that has been well cared for its whole life. She is ready for her next owner to keep the history going.

I am asking $32,000. The vehicle is located 30 miles north of NYC.

View attachment 276421View attachment 276422View attachment 276420View attachment 276423View attachment 276419

trade you a very nice 62 Dart 440 in the same condition.

To the top. I will post more detailed photos this weekend, including VIN tag and broadcast sheet.

The car also has a complete hidden custom audio system.

Excuse my ignorance but what numbers are matching and what do they match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back