• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Dodge Polara Quarter panel trim needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizer88

Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for drivers side quarter panel trim for my 64 Polara. Let me know if you have some for sale.
Bill

Two door or four door

EDIT - I found another one of your posts and see that you have a 2 door hardtop.

good catch...it is indeed a 2 door hard top car.

I have the thinner top stainless quarter trim for a 64 2-dr, left and right sides. They were from a 330, but are same as the Polara top trim pieces. Don't have the wider center trim, and honestly don't want to break up the pair.

I understand your reluctance to "break them up". I only need the drivers side. If you decide to sell the one, let me know. Thanks anyway for the response.
Bill

Saw some on ebay, might want to check it.

Says Polara on it. Is this what your looking for? I have the piece. Must be 2 door though?

I need the thin piece that runs above the thicker one the ends with the Polara logo. It is about 1/2" wide.

Bill

do you still have these top trim pieces if so whats your asking price

I belive I have it. $100.00 for it plus whatever shipping is.

Wizard

I am looking for drivers side quarter panel trim for my 64 Polara. Let me know if you have some for sale.
Bill

I have some, post a picture of the other side please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back