• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 dodge polara two door hardtop 440/727 3.23 grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

64POLARA440

Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
im selling it
for sale is my 1964 dodge polara it sport a sweet running 1971 steel crank 440 727 automatic 8-3/4 rearend with 3.23 clutch style suregrip,hipo exhaust manifolds,edelbrock intake,carter avs carb,brand new engine wiring harness with electronic ignition,dual snorkel air cleaner,this thing fires up on the hit of the key, 15 inch torque thrusts with 255 70 in back and 225 70 in front,dual exhaust with flowmasters,frame connectors installed,leaf spring moved inboard(you can get some real fatties on here).nice gold with gold interior,tinted windows,woodgrain steering wheel,very good driving car.turn key and go. needs nothing,ready for cruises shows etc.a blast to drive.
$13500 sorry no trades
located in st louis mo
[email protected]
scammers no need to reply

Picture 4025.jpg

Picture 4023.jpg

Picture 4167.jpg

Picture 4160.jpg

Picture 4162.jpg

wish business was better. I would help you buy that new ride. Nice car you have, great price also. Good luck with the sale.

making me drool,i got 20 in my 66 and aint done. where was a car like this b4 i started.

How much would it cost to get this car to Canada? Never considered this before, but if the logistics worked out...

Is it tricky getting a car across the border? How expensive to get a car trucked up? Maybe a fellow just drives it back!

ive never shipped a car to canada,i do know a couple shippers personally that i can put you in touch with though.

Picture 092.jpg

MIKE.....

There is a possibility that I have someone interested in my 55 Thunderbird project and obviously Im still interested in your polara.... Just wondering if you have any photos of the underside of your car.... You can post them or send them to me VIA email. If you need my Email address shoot me a quick message..

Rich King
New Jersey

I'm Not asking about a trade....

I asked if you had any pictures of the undercarriage...

Rich

sorry i have no underneath pictures of it,there is no rust.

the air cleaner is not original to the 64,however,it is original to the 71 imperial the 440 engine came out of.

Picture 105.jpg

Picture 109.jpg

imp3.jpg

imp2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back