• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Ford F-250 / Black Plates and a 462 Lincoln Motor - Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmsjaw

Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm listing this for my neighbors.
I found the truck for them about 4 years ago, and they restored, don't drive it, so it's out the door.
It's a pretty special truck for the money.

1964 Ford F-250
California truck it's whole life (virtually). I have BOTH California Black Plates and they are included in the sale.
Spent it's life in the California desert, then a guy in Florida inherited it in about 2000.
It was about as rust free as rust free can get (other then a couple small surface spots).
Came with a 292 column shift.
Now has a 1967 Lincoln Continental 462 big block and the C-6 trans.
Comes with the original 5 wheels and hubcaps, and they all have tires on them. I think two are bias ply still.
Now has new white letter tires and chrome rims that have maybe 60 miles on them I'm guessing.
It's got a factory Dana 60 rear end with factory 456 gears (might actually be 457 according to some books).
Floor shifter.
New interior.
New stereo.
I think the bumpers might be new. At least the rear is for sure.
Some new gauges, etc.
Even the bottom is rust free.
I have about 60 pictures of the truck, and pics of it on their lift.
They are only selling it because they don't use it and want another project to do.
No power steering or brakes or AC.
It has a 2 year old Macco paint job that was $2500. Picture in your mind what that looks like and you know what the truck looks like. However, they did do some sanding etc before they took it to Macco.
Just a really nice hop-in-and-drive truck. You can fly in to RSW airport in Fort Myers and drive this thing home with no worries (in my opinion). I can't think of anything I'd be concerned about.
I took it to a cruise in last week for them, and everyone that looked at it said it was priced very fair.
1964 Ford F-250 Pictures  03-2014 060.jpg1964 Ford F-250 Pictures  03-2014 011.jpg1964 Ford F-250 Pictures  03-2014 030.jpg1964 Ford F-250 Pictures  03-2014 019.jpg

Price: $12,500

They are ready to sell.

I'm shocked this truck is still for sale.
It's a screaming deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back