• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
Need a structurally perfect front passenger side spear for a 1964 Fury 2 door hard top.
Let me know what you have including photos.

Thanks!

Need a structurally perfect front passenger side spear for a 1964 Fury 2 door hard top.
Let me know what you have including photos.

Thanks!
Is there a difference between driver and passenger side?
I have two or three in my shop I can take pics of when I am feeling better (D@#M flu) and get back there
Ed

Yes Ed there is a difference but I can’t tell you what the difference is. Thank you!

A1507320-FEA8-46B5-857D-53661C45CF5B.jpeg

I saw this last weekend and believe it to be a ‘64 but obviously a 4-door. Is the trim the same?
93851416-563C-40F5-92B0-1BD615EBD5AE.jpeg

I believe it’s the same at least for the front fenders.

Thanks for the replies Red and Ed. First I’m unfamiliar with these models and was told it was a ‘64. Second, the Fury isn’t mine yet. I’m dealing with some other cars there.

Good luck with your project. I’m dealing with a few days old cold too, sure makes me tired quickly.

Here is a picture to show the difference. The spear has a slight bend to it to follow the body line which would make it point down ish. Driver on the left and passenger on the right, if I remember it correctly.
64 Fender spear.jpg

Yes Ed there is a difference but I can’t tell you what the difference is. Thank you!
I have two drivers side and one passemger side.
The passenger side is dented.
Sorry, can't help
Ed

Thanks for the replies Red and Ed. First I’m unfamiliar with these models and was told it was a ‘64. Second, the Fury isn’t mine yet. I’m dealing with some other cars there.

Good luck with your project. I’m dealing with a few days old cold too, sure makes me tired quickly.
Get well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back