• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 plymouth Belvedere MORE door DRIVER S. E. Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
318 poly, 2 bbl. PB trans., manual steer/brakes, ALL body work done on a solid car, epoxy primed, PPG acrylic topcoat coat, (NOT cleared). Runs/drives/stops very nice. Tight steering.
NEW: beside paint work, 4 tires Torq Thrust 15 x 7, AMD windshield and back glass plus gaskets, SmityBilt A100 style seats, windlace package tray, etc trunk detailed with spatter paint engine compartment detailed. NIce grill, headlite bezels, decent tailites.
Needs wiper installed back in and some taillite work . It is insured and I do drive it here in the country!!! I call it a really nice driver.
The door panel have been dyed and are in really good shape for the original panels.
I am in process of getting a Tx bonded title.
$5200. I have low profile hemi scoop I fabbed out of 20ga mild steel that can go with if wanted.

IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0035.JPG

It just got a solid set of door panels. New ACC carpet on the way. All the interior will need is headliner. Need to get some more pics soon.
This is a rally nice driving more door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back