• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 plymouth belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torqueflite

Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all. I bought a 64 belvedere 4dr awhile back and found I don't need the car. I thought there were more parts shared with my 65 belvedere. There are, but not the ones I need. It has a 318 and PB torqueflite. The 318 runs have not had a chance to try the trans but the fluid looks good. It sat for 13 years in a garage. It has dual exhaust with cherry bombs, (remember those?) . It has a hit in the right taillight area, rear bumper is bent also. Had a repaint and putty in the rear quarters. Front and back window trim nice and drip rail mouldings also. Has power steering. Nice hubcaps on orig wheels with the spare also. Nice hood , front fenders look like they may have some putty in the bottoms hard to tell they did a decent job on them. Glass ok, great parts car for a 64 belvedere 2 dr. The engine sounded ok was running off the carb full of gas I wasn't sure about the tank so I took the fuel line off the carb, put a battery in and she lit right off. No keys P,O, lost them but has a clean clear non-highway title. I'm in north central Ks and it's a Ks car also. I'd like to get $2500 obo. Thanks, tn.jpg

Need it out of my yard. LOL. New price, how about $ 1900. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back