• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Plymouth Fury 9 passenger wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Plymouth Fury 9 passenger wagon.
$13,500

Located near Albany, NY.

318 poly, 2 barrel Carter, pushbutton auto, Sure-Grip, power steering and brakes.

6 way power front seat, electric rear window.
Rear wind deflectors and handles, roof rack, front bumper guard. It had a spotlight on the driver door, which will go with car.

Car sat for many years and was mostly original when I bought it. It was repainted decades ago but only the outside, still retains original paint under hood, door jambs, etc. Body work to lower fenders and rear quarters was not that great, in my opinion. Doors and tailgate appear to be original. Floors have some rust which I did not repair, not my expertise and not that bad in my opinion. The rear floor had much surface rust, I wire wheeled it, sprayed it with a rust converter, and put the rubber floor mat back.

Gas tank had small hole at the bottom which was patched with fiberglass when I got it. Wagon tanks don't exist, so I repaired with a tanksinc fuel pump block off plate kit: threaded ring, bolts with neoprene o-rings, and a neoprene gasket. Doesn't leak a drop, or seep, or anything.

Engine rebuilt roughly 10k ago, bought from a fbbo member, pulled valve covers and pan, nice and clean.
Painted with a spray gun the correct Chrysler red.
MSD electronic distributor and coil, ballast resistor is fake, Accel wires, rebuilt carb, new alternator, battery, hold down, pos/neg cables, bypassed ammeter, new trans cooler lines, hoses, belts, voltage regulator, starter relay, and mini-starter.

Trans works fine, I did not rebuild or remove it.

Sure-Grip original rear, not sure of the ratio, drums now come off without puller.

All new brakes, power drum, booster rebuilt, dual master, wheel cylinders, front bearings, lines, pads, drums, hardware, etc.

New wheel studs and shocks all around, as well as 5 new tires.

New Legendary seat covers front and rear, way back seat is original. New seat belts, 2 front, 3 rear, nos seat belt covers. New ACC carpet and 4 floor mats. All 8 sill plates are in vgc, door panels have a few minor marks/tears, I removed and put 3 mil plastic on interior of doors. Dash pad has a small crack on either end and in the middle, steering wheel and armrests have no cracks. Headliner is original, one panel was not staying up so I slipped in two flat pieces of aluminum, new sun visors.

New TTI headers and exhaust with crossover.

Everything works except the radio and clock.
I have the chrome piece for the tail light.

It has the original plastic spare tire cover with instruction sticker - with no cracks!

Not a full on restoration. I went thru everything to make it a safe, comfortable driver and return it to the road.

I drive everyday possible, selling to thin the heard and downsize. No trades.

20190511_154526.jpg 20190511_154437.jpg 20190511_154156.jpg 20190511_154543.jpg 20190511_154609.jpg 20190511_154809.jpg 20190511_154635.jpg 20190511_154953.jpg 20190511_155017.jpg 20190511_154223.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice, does the back seat fold down?

Yes, the way back seat folds flat and locks, and the rear seat folds forward.
I have all the jack parts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back