• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Plymouth MORE door S E Texas 77371

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
5:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a new project and this one needs a new home. Poly 318, manual steer/brake NO ac. Tinted glass. I got it on a couple years ago on a really good deal. It came with a GOOD ruuning poly 318 and NEW AMD full floor pan plus new AMD pan in front of rear set. Those are not still made what few that are out there goes for big bucks. $1700. also NEW:
NEW:
AMD tinted windshield and back window glass. GLass plus crate and shipping was $$500 each. No longer available. Correct thickness! Tinted.
New gaskets for them was what? $200 each.
New SmittyBilt CJ5 repop A100 style Bostrum sats $350
New ACC carpet $250New corret windlace What? $175?
New TorqThrust15 x 7 mags $140 each?
4 new tires @$125=$500
NEW 10 inch drum rebuild MC what? $500? have NEWrepop 3/8 fuel and brake line to g with car, butthe oem are good.
New shock and some front suspenion parts $300
Repaired exhaust with muffler $250
New battery, carb, belts , hoses, tune up parts $500
New gas tank with pickup/sender $300
Runs/drives very nice. Manual steer and brakes.
NEW conversion driveshaft the trunion pin was worn...$500 just paid for that I remember !!
ALL body/paint work DONE... SPI epoxy primer, high build urethane primer, PPG topcoat.....$1500 bare minimum.... Anniversary Gold/ Spinaker white...It is a pretty decent job, I call it a very nice driver job...I have done many over the decades but it is hard at 75!!!
GOOD TEXAS title in MY name.
Most of chrome trim is nice, missing the trunk piece, and the hood piece has a crack in it.
What have I forgot? Some spare pats like radio and bezel, taillites, grill stuff, Fury tail trim, etc etc
Price. $4000. IF I keep the Front bucket and the wheels/tires $$3000.
IF no takers, I will LATER entertain reasonable offer.
PM for better or more pics and description.

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

I will try to get freh pics the susn wa too brite when I took those. I guess I will have to list it on Hemmings-make offer. I hate FeeBay.

Replaced the trunnion drivesaft with a brand new conversion shaft. Cost $500. If anyone wants it less wheels, bring YOURown, and Iwill pull the buckets and put the bench back in..$3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back