• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Plymouth Pricing

RJB

Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
Need a little help, i have a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury that i am considering to sell and kind of need some help on what i should ask for it. Its red with black interior with a 383/727. Has all new interior, i have a new front rebuild kit for it and the 383 runs great no smoke and burns no oil. It has a Hurst shifter in it but have the factory console to go back in. Body is decent, does need some floor work. Has the red steel wheels on it. Has rust under the hood on the cowl like alot do. Its a great driver as i drive it all the time, i have my eyes on something else and just need some advice on what i should ask. I watch them on ebay all the time and there all over the place on price. If i cant get a decent price i will just put some money in it to get it looking how i want. thanks for the help.

Attachments

• IMG00184-20110419-1819.jpg
    IMG00184-20110419-1819.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 510
I got $5.00 ;D I agree with the prices being all over the place. I wonder what they actually sell for? I have a 64 also and people ask all the time if it's for sell. Since I will never PLAN on selling the fury I always wonder what "it's really worth"? what ever the market will bear I guess.
Good luck on selling her if that's what you really want! She is a very nice ride!

So it's a 4spd? Original motor,how's the interior engine shots. Hard to say without knowing and seeing these things. Looks pretty nice though.

Nice looking car from the pictures but a few things matter too. Is it original motor and interior or has interior been redone to original. How much floor work and how bad is the cowl area because it could have rust in a few areas of the cowl. If possible you may want to shoot us some pictures of the bad, but by what you are saying and what I have seen on the computer and here on the West Coast since I have been looking for a B body around this year for the past few months I would say somewhere around 10k to 12k depending on amount of work. Just my 2 cents.

I will try and get more photo's, but here is some answers to the questions, it is a auto, interior has been redone to factory look such as redone seats, door panels, carpet, and headliner. the floors have been patched i would redo them, and the rust under the cowl is on drivers side its bubbling up, engine bay looks good has the chrome vavle covers with chrome breather. The 383 has alumiunim intake with holley 650, i dont believe this to be origanal engine. i put a alumiunim radiator on it, i have a brand new PST frontend rebuild kit i just havent got around to installing. Has a radio delete plate on it with a old school Sunpro Tach. Like i said its a great driver, i was thinking in the neighborhood of $10,500. I will get some photos tonight show interior and engine bay.

sounds like you know what you can get for it. I have seen some of the cowl areas of rust really bad so if yours has a little bubbling then someone can catch it before it gets too bad. Good luck

really nice car. I was looking for a 62-64 when I found my 70 RR. If you ever make it to KC let me know, I would like to check out your car!

Great, I get my '63 lit off for the first time this weekend and now you're going and selling your driver! :(

If i sell it i will be buying another one, had some problems with my camera i should be able to get some tonight.

$10,500 I think would be a good price for the car. The changes someone would make would be minor, seeing and riding in the car, anyone would be hard-pressed to put a car together running and driving for this price. The interior is nice, very nice.

Now the big question, what are you looking at to replace it? I have a sneaky feeling it maybe a '65 Coronet H/T... :glasses10:

Here is some more.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 310
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 274
Auto Transport Service
Back