• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Plymouth Savoy 70's Drag Car Roller $7500

Status
Not open for further replies.

69four46

Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 PLYMOUTH SAVOY 2 DOOR SEDAN ROLLER original factory Bright Red w/Red interior 383 4 Speed Car! This car was drag raced since almost new! It spent a lot of time at KCIR It comes from the Kansas City area built by Mann Speed Specialties which is a Speed Shop still in business today! Driver on the car is "Joey Catalano" and the wild custom paint was done by "Kesler Bros." This would be a great car to do the mechanicals and drive as is with the Patina. It still has the 4 speed pedals and hump. The original 60's red tuck and roll front and rear seats are in the car but it was updated to a racing bucket in the 80's. It has a DANA rear still on leaf springs but also has ladder bars, the front brakes were updated to disc. It comes with the BB FENDERWELL race headers and BRAND NEW fiberglass front bumper, Fiberglass Hood, Fiberglass Deck lid, and $400 Fiberglass HEMI hood scoop as well as a Max Wedge style hood scoop. It still wears its 60's Ansen Sprint mags. Its a COOL Piece of racing history that should be restored. I do have a title for it. $7500 located in Mooresville NC

IMG_6291.jpg
IMG_6294.jpg
IMG_6297.jpg
494A6D1A-671C-4B08-B07C-9E4CFABE2315.JPG
IMG_6292.jpg
IMG_6293.jpg
IMG_6475.jpg
IMG_6882.JPG

IMG_6886.JPG
IMG_6899 (1).JPG

Hey,
I'm in Greensboro. I will probably want to come see this car after I get back from Myrtle beach. How is the underneath ?? Frame rails etc etc.... were they tied together ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back