• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Plymouth Savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

black64

Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my 64 Plymouth project since I bought a 63 dodge. I recently added new Kframe and idler arm, struts bushing etc. The car is tubbed, frame tied, has line lock, disc brakes front and drum rear, fuel cell, front floor driverside could use a small patch otherwise solid through out. Rear is an 8 3/4 from an A body with 4:30 to 1 Detroit locker. Plenty of spare parts goes with it. $8500. Location Michigan.

Picture 008.jpg IM001694.JPG

Selling my 64 Plymouth project since I bought a 63 dodge. I recently added new Kframe and idler arm, struts bushing etc. The car is tubbed, frame tied, has line lock, disc brakes front and drum rear, fuel cell, front floor driverside could use a small patch otherwise solid through out. Rear is an 8 3/4 from an A body with 4:30 to 1 Detroit locker. Plenty of spare parts goes with it. $8500. Location Michigan.

View attachment 400433 View attachment 400434
Interested

View attachment 400433 View attachment 400434
message sent

Might be interested in a trade for a non tubbed car to put my 440 in. Let me know if interested.

Is the car still available?? Thanks

I want to know about rear suspension on the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back