• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Plymouth Savoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Mopar

Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
True enough, this car is a four door but is quite a cool vehicle. The Savoy has a 451 cid engine topped with a Holley Street Dominator intake and a QFT modified 950 Holley Pro Series carb, electric fuel pump, electronic ignition, Hedman headers, full 3" aluminized exhaust (all the way to the rear bumper - period correct but too big for resto). 1969 Roadrunner diff with 4.10 gears and sure grip, Moser axles, custom drive shaft with super heavy U-joints and a pinion snubber. New HD rear springs. New fuel tank. Frame connected. Transmission by Tranzact of Indy with a Coan converter. Has Imperial services cable shift (push button) conversion for late model 727. Paint it good, but showing a touch of age if one looks closely. The interior is show quality (if a four door car ever goes to shows). The chrome and bright work are super good as are the taillights. Has Weld wheels and BG Goodrich Drag T/A radials in the rear. Very few miles on the vehicle as it sits. Best ET with slicks is 11.93 at 111 at Martin (U.S. 131) Dragway. Car is docile on the street, does not overheat, DOES EAT GAS, steers and drives great as the suspension is new (includes disc brakes from Aspen/Volare).
I do not know how to transfer pics to this site but will message them to any interested folks. Asking $15,500 but will entertain serious offers. Thanks, Rev. Mopar

It's not that hard to do but if you wish, send pics to me in a DM (direct message) and I'll post them for you.

output1.jpg
output2.jpg
output3.jpg
output4.jpg
output5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back