• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Trunk Panel Bottom Lip Molding 58"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp. Fury Marks

Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RARE 58" TRUNK LOWER LIP MOLDING FOR A SPORT FURY THAT I HAD RESTORED AT A CHROME SHOP. IT TOOK OVER A YEAR TO GET IT BACK, AND HERE IT IS FOR SALE!

I created a listing of condition below just to list this part so I can be as accurate and up front as possible. It is not a #1 perfect part as described below even after restoration. It could never get back to a #1 given the criteria I think a #1 deserves. My estimation is that it is a #2 Excellent as it does have a few very minor imperfections, a bit of a wobble in a couple places, and you can see the work that was done on the back. That stated, this part would look great on any restoration and when installed the very minor imperfections would almost not be noticeable. This trim piece was in #7 condition when I sent it in. The transformation was remarkable and this is a really nice part someone will enjoy.

May fit other years or vehicles.

Original Part Condition Guide (Not Aftermarket)
1PerfectNo visible blemishes. Perfectly shiny & straight. Brand new. Flawless. Impeccable.
2ExcellentFew very minor imperfections upon very close inspection. Would look great on most cars.
3SuperiorNOS or restored, but may have very minor visible flaws or blemishes.
4NiceCould be used on any car but has minor pitting, rust, repairs, bends, blemishes.
5AverageMost parts are either better or worse. Used, non restored. May work but has cosmetic issues.
6DriverUsed on cars where no part is available just to have one there. Minor rust or visible damage.
7RestorablePart could be restored. Not useable on a car. Almost scrap, broken. Not worth shipping cost.

1688397433243.png

What you see in the picture here is what is included.

Price: $450 plus shipping
Mark R

20230703_112425.jpg

20230703_112415.jpg

20230703_112400.jpg

20230703_112325.jpg

Please let me know if you have questions about this part or another one like it.
Thanks for looking!

20230703_112819.jpg

20230703_112735.jpg

20230703_112729.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back