• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Polara rear bumper help

Dave6T4

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
I want to install a set of optional 1964 Polara rear bumperettes on a bumper that does not have the factory holes for them. I know that the raised "bumps" on the rubber pads align with the tail lights. I need to know where the holes are drilled in relation to the top lip of the bumper. Any pictures of a rear bumper showing these holes, without the bumperettes installed, or even measurements, would be very much appreciated. 1965 Coronet rear bumper is the same, if you have this. Thanks in advance.

I want to install a set of optional 1964 Polara rear bumperettes on a bumper that does not have the factory holes for them. I know that the raised "bumps" on the rubber pads align with the tail lights. I need to know where the holes are drilled in relation to the top lip of the bumper. Any pictures of a rear bumper showing these holes, without the bumperettes installed, or even measurements, would be very much appreciated. 1965 Coronet rear bumper is the same, if you have this. Thanks in advance.
20230501_124955.jpg
20230501_124823.jpg
20230501_124808.jpg
20230501_124754.jpg

Yup. If you need better ones let me know how you want measured.
I still have the bumperettes too

I have a good set of rear bumperettes, Still looking for fronts.

I have a good set of rear bumperettes, Still looking for fronts.
Yeah I almost bought a complete car for some.. but it was $900.
And the bumper was nice too :BangHead:

Auto Transport Service
Back