• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Sport Fury New Member

Sp. Fury Marks

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome to this forum!

I think I will fit in nicely as I appreciate all of the vehicles represented here, and hope I can bring value and information to the group as a member.

My current goal is to help other 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury owners locate needed parts for their restorations. I have done a few and now am down sizing and have some spare parts to offer.

Humbled to be in the group and with like minded people. I am in the Detroit area, so might come by it naturally!

Welcome from Alabama, everytime I try downsizing I end up with more. Post some pictures of your cars.

Thanks!
Here is what I have been working on all these years, and enjoy now. Had a hard top at one time, but that is gone, so parts are available, but most are from collecting at swap meets over the years.
Enjoy looking at the fantastic vehicles on this site everyone else is sharing, so thanks for asking to see mine as a new member as it makes me feel welcome from the start.

IMG_20220423_161846413.jpg

Welcome from Illinois!! Like to see more pics of that beautiful '64 Sport Fury . . .

newwelcome.jpg
Another helpful soul is always welcome!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from CT. Get ready for the feeding frenzy if you have the tri color deck lid emblem.

Thanks for joining our little clan. Nice ride you have there. More expertise (and parts) is always welcome here.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Thx for the pics, nice car. It was nice yesterday hope you had a chance to get it out in the sunshine. 440'

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
AKA: Edwards Air Force Base, CA

welcome to FBBO

may want to check out the Classified on here...

Auto Transport Service
Back