• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 B-Body Hemi radiator!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-ams

Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have real 65 hemi radiator it came out of running and driving car a few years ago and has been sealed up since.

PM me your email and I will get some pictures for you.

Price taking good offers I'm not just giving it away.

Price $1000 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't the 65 "HEMI" radiators the same as any 65 big block radiator, such as a 65 Belvedere 4 door with a 361 cu.in. motor? They carry the same numbers. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes they have the same part number but the hemi radiator has cdcp on it and all other big block radiators have the penta star.

That's the difference.

Price $1000 obo

Not true. My street wedge has cdcp on its original radiator

I'm just going off the parts book I have for radiators. I'm sure they used up left overs or whatever they had on hand at the factory.

What year did the pentastar come out? 1966 or 1967?

IIRC, All 1965 B-Body Mopar's had the "DCPD" letters (Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth/DeSoto). These radiators have a rounded-top. Not square, as did later Penta-Star radiators. There is a different part number for radiator's, of various engines, in the B-Block family, so it may well be a different core, with more cooling rods, for the 426 wedge, & quite possibly the Hemi race cars, of the "Roaring '65's." The way to tell the difference, is that the slant-six, 273, & 318 Polyspherical engines have the lower radiator hose outlet, inset from the corner. The L/B 361, & 383, & the R/B 426 Street Wedge, & rare Hemi cars, ALL have the lower radiator outlet, at the corner, to allow for the "B" Blocks (Both L/B & R/B), clearance for the oil filter, & radiator hose... Or, is it just the opposite? Either-way, a six cylinder, 273, or Poly 318 radiator, will not allow use of the smooth, formed O.E.M. lower hose in a "B" body Mopar, that had a 361-& larger engine. I'm referring to the lower hose outlet, is directly in front (and in the way), of the oil filter canister. You'll have-to use a flex-radiator hose, when the non- "B-BlocK" radiator is used, with a "B-Block" engine...looks like crap...but can be done...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back