• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Belvedere - Fiberglas Bumpers

64plybelvwgn

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone still making fiberglass front & rear bumpers for a '65 Belvedere ? Appears AAR in Titusville has closed and the Sled City site seems off the internet as well. Thanks in advance for any help. Ted

Is anyone still making fiberglass front & rear bumpers for a '65 Belvedere ? Appears AAR in Titusville has closed and the Sled City site seems off the internet as well. Thanks in advance for any help. Ted
Sled City is Glassman (a member) here IIRC. it doesnt look like he's been logged in here for 18 months

I found Glass Tek has the bumpers for my 63 Belvedere. Try there.

Jesus.. went their page.. they make stuff for 61.. then 63+.... having a 62 sucks for parts :)
The ONLY place I know of that makes glass parts for 62s is Sled City. I hope he's still in business!.
To the OP, that's where I would look for 65 bumpers. Maybe use the phone instead of the net?

The ONLY place I know of that makes glass parts for 62s is Sled City. I hope he's still in business!.
To the OP, that's where I would look for 65 bumpers. Maybe use the phone instead of the net?
DEFINATELY worth a shot;
(614) 875-0369

Someone is keeping the facebook posts going over there.

Yes 63-4-5 rear bumpers are the same. 63-65 Deck lids are the same. Lettering is different tho.

Auto Transport Service
Back