• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 Coronet 440 Post / BB 4spd - Cross Ram /

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseBleeder

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rare 1965 Post Coronet 440 Old School Set-up
Original PA. car.
Car / history- late 1970's... 1980's Ontario Canada - Raced under following names "Car Crafters Dodge" & " Shine Runner" - Converted back to street late 90's- All steel, stock appearing / factory green tint glass / six point nostalgic cage with frame connectors / mini tub using stock rail location / bench 4spd / host of SW gauges.

Aurora Automotive 440/480cu. /stroked/ Eagle rods /full roller/ 541/535 comp cam/ Ross / TTI / EB Rat Roaster cross ram/ Holley's / 906 Heads complete flow / 8qrt with tray/ Arp / 3" stainless / 304 S-Steel hand made mufflers.
A833/ Centerforce / loop / 8.75 SG 3:90 / roller leaf shackles. 15" Super Tricks- 31x16.50 Mickey

This has been my personal project car for ten years, purchased from one of my best friends who owned it six years prior. Not real crazy about selling but two other projects on the go need to begin moving ahead. This car has been awesome where ever we've gone with it.
Just one last word on the engine - it's always been street driven since new " approx 3 summers ..maybe 1500 miles" and has never run anywhere close to it's potential.. essentially still being broken in.

Most of my attention was placed on mechanical and drive-ability so paint and some interior could use a freshin up possibly next summer but not a must. I wanted to keep the car somewhat period correct the way it would have appeared as a street strip racer without covering all the tin work with paint or carpet.

Both doors fell victim to the Sawzall back in the 80's where the inner structures were removed for weight. Both doors function and appear stock for the most part but without windows.." which I have" along with two additional complete post doors that can be purchased separately.
Car is a super quick - chunky and solid. The modest resale leaves plenty of room for the new owner to up-date with their ideas.
$ 24,900us- no trades pls..
Located two hours from Buffalo close to Toronto. Glad to help out getting it closer to you within Ontario.
Thanks for reading - PM with any questions or for additional pics / info.
Dave Robertson
Orangeville Ont.
Camera Sept 25 025.jpg

dave phone pics oct 13 023.jpgdave phone pics oct 13 020.jpgdave phone pics oct 13 019.jpgdave phone pics oct 13 018.jpgdave phone pics oct 13 017.jpg
dave phone pics oct 13 015.jpgdave phone pics oct 13 016.jpg

Attachments

• dave phone pics oct 13 021.jpg
    dave phone pics oct 13 021.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 884
  • dave phone pics oct 13 022.jpg
    dave phone pics oct 13 022.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 855
  • dave phone pics oct 13 024.jpg
    dave phone pics oct 13 024.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 846
Last edited: