• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Coronet 440 Project for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

B392Hemi

Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.shoalwaterbay.com/coronet/mainDodge.html

1965 Project car, started three years ago. Good Title, clean body, totally dismantled. Included is a 1958 Chrysler 392 Hemi Engine, which ran when parked. Did not smoke, has solid lifter 392, 380 hp which I have not had apart. Disk brakes, all four corners, new tires, alum. wheels
Transmission: a 904 and the 727 that was in the car initially (had the old 383 engine, which had frozen years ago)

Many parts included in this sale, you'd have to be here to see it and really appreciate how clean this car is. The bottom of the floor, has been modified to access a set of 2005 Chrysler 300 bucket seats, which are included. The frame rails have been welded in etc. An extra dashboard shell for both the '65 and one from a '67, which is had intentions of modding to fit this car. Custom inner fenderwheels, front, they look GOOD...!

Why are you selling this car, where are you located and how much to do want for it?

Selling it, because I have now retired, I will most likely never complete the car like I had intended. Located in SW Washington State, and my asking price is $7500. There is well over 10k in parts etc. which also includes the original 4k I paid for the car. Drop me a note if you are interested, and also will consider a trade for a solid '50, '51 Ford Pickup.

Look at the web site on the top line, this displays the amount of work done to date and how solid this car really is.

Thank you for looking.
Send an email to:[email protected]

A few of the many items I have for this car:
Hot Hemi Heads 4bl Alum. Intake manifold [new]
Hot Hemi Heads automatic transmission adaptor [new]
340 cu in., Vac Adv. Distributor [new]
Rear Shackles, new
Rear HD Shocks, new
Stainless Steel Upper control arms
Holley 770 Carb
3.55 Rear positraction third member
Disk Brake Conversion, which includes the adapters, new rotors, new calipers, and pads
Chrome Engine headers
392 Hemi Alum. Rod set
1965 Dodge Hemi Hood Scoop, [Fiberglass]
New set of tires
Used set of Weld/15" wheels, new lug nut set(s)
2 - Complete brake line kits, and the SS Shielding along with frame clips
An aftermarket Air cleaner
Replacement arm rests
HV Electric Fuel pump
A 20 gal, aluminum fuel tank
New Chromed Front Bumper
2005 Chrysler 300 front, heated, bucket seats

There is more stuff out there in the shop, but this gives you an idea of the amount of money spent on this project. I'm open to offers, would really like to sell the car with the engine and adapters etc., but I'm negotiable if you're not up to taking on one of the late great Hemi engines :)

Drop me a note, let me consider any offers, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Located in the SW corner of Washington State.

Thanks again for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back