• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Coronet 500 Drivers side rocker trim and both ends

cubesMATTER518

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
1965 Coronet 500 Drivers side lower rocker trim with both ends. Professionally polished. EXTREMELY NICE STRAIGHT PIECES, with very minute minimal blemishes on the very lower part. On the rocker moulding there are 2 very shallow, smaller than a BB imperfection on the very lower part. 1 small imperfection that was dollied and blocked on the very lowest part of the front fender piece. VERY VERY NICE Condition. The black in between the fins has Not been painted. $250.00 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING from Ind 46112, but I will be glad to deliver to the Mopar Nats or MoParty in Sept. if prepaid before I leave. Thanks for the ad, Tim 317-717-8979 PS, I am having trouble uploading the photos of this piece but can send to you via phone until I can figure this out. Thanks and Peace to you all. Tim

Auto Transport Service
Back