• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 Dodge Coronet 2dr Sedan (post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dostroupe

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Build your A990 super stock tribute from this! Complete original paint car with what I believe is low mileage. The car is in better shape than most and never messed with. The only big negative is the floor is gone, it had rusted from the inside out. Underneath is very clean. The trunk floor is almost perfect, the cowl is not rusted. You can use every panel and every piece of glass, even the windshield, is great. Small, very small, amount of rust on the very bottom of the quarter panels. The rockers, doors and fenders are great. Again this car has its ORIGINAL PAINT, so there's no hiding anything. It is a complete car, with a 273 automatic. The only things that are missing is the side trim, the front trim across the hood and the trunk medallion. The car is located in Macon, GA. Georgia is a no title state for a car this old so a bill of sale will be provided, and anything else I can help with. The price is $5000.00 or make a decent offer. PM Tobi
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG IMG_0632.JPG IMG_0633.JPG IMG_0635.JPG IMG_0638.JPG

I forgot to mention I have an extra usable grille to make the A990 inserts. Front and back seats and all door panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back