• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 Dodge Coronet 4 door /6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmayy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Since buying our 67 Fury wagon, I have to let this one go. This has been one of the best cars I've owned. Very solid, floors, trunk, rockers, doors all in great condition. Slant 6 auto runs smooth and shifts great. I've had this for the last few years and I use it regularly. Many recent parts. Very few little issues.

-Heater and defrosters work
-All lights work inside and out
-Even the AM radio with oldschool FM converter works but it still sounds like a 1965 radio so I actually plug a bluetooth speaker into the cigarette lighter and play music through my phone.
-Gauges work, added a tach and water temp.
-I believe it's a suregrip rear. It has the axle tag.
-The paint was roughed up by the previous owner to give it the rat rod look so I just went with it and Frankenstiened the stitches in the headliner and visor.
-As with most old cars it has little leaks and drips here and there.
-2 spots with rot. 1 is the lower passenger fender and 2 is a small hole above the drivers headlight.
-Previous owner also lowered it and I just liked the look so I kept it.

I've been driving it in the cold New England weather but not in the snow. If it's snowing or heavy rain I leave it parked.
I would drive this car anywhere. It won't get you there fast but it will get you there. Even in 90+ degree humid summer heat it ran fine as long I keep it around 65-70 mph.
Asking $4500 obo
Located in Tiverton RI 02878

IMG_2622.jpg IMG_2626.jpg IMG_2627.jpg IMG_2628.jpg

Last edited:
This is the 2 rot areas described above.

IMG_2621.jpg IMG_2620.jpg

Front seat needs re-upholstering so there is a seat cover. A couple of small tears in the rear seat.
As a bonus, you get a custom Rat-Fink air cleaner painted by me.

My air cleaner2.jpg My air cleaner1.jpg My air cleaner3.jpg

Since buying our 67 Fury wagon, I have to let this one go. This has been one of the best cars I've owned. Very solid, floors, trunk, rockers, doors all in great condition. Slant 6 auto runs smooth and shifts great. I've had this for the last few years and I use it regularly. Many recent parts. Very few little issues.

-Heater and defrosters work
-All lights work inside and out
-Even the AM radio with oldschool FM converter works but it still sounds like a 1965 radio so I actually plug a bluetooth speaker into the cigarette lighter and play music through my phone.
-Gauges work, added a tach and water temp.
-I believe it's a suregrip rear. It has the axle tag.
-The paint was roughed up by the previous owner to give it the rat rod look so I just went with it and Frankenstiened the stitches in the headliner and visor.
-As with most old cars it has little leaks and drips here and there.
-2 spots with rot. 1 is the lower passenger fender and 2 is a small hole above the drivers headlight.
-Previous owner also lowered it and I just liked the look so I kept it.

I've been driving it in the cold New England weather but not in the snow. If it's snowing or heavy rain I leave it parked.
I would drive this car anywhere. It won't get you there fast but it will get you there. Even in 90+ degree humid summer heat it ran fine as long I keep it around 65-70 mph.
Asking $4500 obo
Located in Tiverton RI 02878

View attachment 1208201 View attachment 1208202 View attachment 1208203 View attachment 1208204
Love the macgyver battery hold down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back