• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 Dodge Coronet 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.linn

Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Coronet 440, Dana 60, 3.55 Sure Grip, 35 spline axles, tubbed, frames tied, QSI Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms, QSI Strut Rods, all new steering components. Willwood front disc brakes, 15x10 rear slots with Mickey Thompson 31X16.50 Sportsman Pro, 15x4 front slots 28" Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro, A100 Van Seats (need recovered), back seat also needs recovered, new black carpet, black door panels (Not new, decent), white headliner, black door window lace, all the window gaskets, all the glass and trim, plus extra, TTI BB headers, TTI 3" full exhaust with X-Pipe, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, 2 spare front doghouses, 1-1/2 back half of a 65 Dodge Coronet parts car with some trim, 64 Dodge 440 4 dr parts car (front end damage for $500 extra), has a fender tag, VIN and Clear Kansas Title in my Name, NIB large aluminum radiator with dual fans and wiring pigtails, engine block and some new parts, will need a cam, intake, carb and distributor, 440 Source Stealth heads that have been professionally hand blended with new seats, New blasted, modified and painted dash, restored and painted steering column, new black steering wheel (correct for 65), 2 sets of wire harnesses, very nice bumpers and probably some extra bumpers, extra fender, extra hood, extra deck lid and extra dash frames and probably 2 dash clusters in decent shape. Firewall has been cut and flattened, metal work was done and painted, k-frame has been blasted and powder coated.

I'm losing interest in this hobby and plan to keep one car is why I am selling. This will not be for the "original air in the tire" guy... It's been cut in the front and the back. I have just about everything needed to put this back together. It will probably take a couple of loads to get everything out of here. I will NOT part anything out on this car. Located in Conway Springs, KS

$16,000, sorry, I'm not interested in trades.

IMG_2807.JPG IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2809.JPG IMG_2818.JPG IMG_3036.JPG IMG_2814.JPG IMG_2816.JPG IMG_2815.JPG IMG_3026.JPG IMG_3027.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back