• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 Mercury Comet coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend with a 65 Comet I think he wants to sell. It wouldn't be a huge project as it is already prostreeted with a 351 Cleveland. It's red and the builder/owner is a good painter. It was built like 20 years ago and probably has 10 miles on it since the build.
Mike

I have a friend with a 65 Comet I think he wants to sell. It wouldn't be a huge project as it is already prostreeted with a 351 Cleveland. It's red and the builder/owner is a good painter. It was built like 20 years ago and probably has 10 miles on it since the build.
Mike
Thanks, i'm looking for a beat up basket case that I can go to work on..

Maybe it's just me but while I like Falcons & Comets but I wouldn't come to a Mopar board to look for one....
You will notice that I asked in the forum section assigned to the sale of non Mopar cars and parts. Many of us who are Mopar fans also have other makes that we admire or have sitting around, or know about someone else who does. I also have asked on a half dozen other Ford and Mercury sites.

That takes me back..... there was a kid in the hood when i started driving that had a white and red '65 Cyclone..... it was simply bad-a** and had the look many cars were envious of (early pro-street)..... Thx

That takes me back..... there was a kid in the hood when i started driving that had a white and red '65 Cyclone..... it was simply bad-a** and had the look many cars were envious of (early pro-street)..... Thx
My best bud Ace Bennet had one and it had a 289 in it. Was like a rocket.

A 64' Caliente is on my bucket list along with many others o.t. rides. Sorry, don't know of any 65's for sale at the moment but will keep an eye out.

The ones that I can afford are typically complete basket cases. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back