• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Plymouth Satellite Chrome Trim Piece

65 Plymouth Satellite 426

Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
Anyone Know What The Piece of Trim That Sits At The Intersection Of The Rear Window Moulding, Top Window and Bottom Window Moulding On A Satellite Is Called? Its A Funny Shaped Piece of Trim. I Also Need To Know What Kind Of Fasteners Are Used To Hold It In Place!

Just saw your post I just removed mine. Don,t know what the piece is called. The fastener for the lower spear I call it was rusted but clipped into the piece then snapped into a hole on the belt line, the other piece above it was about 3" long and clipped into that piece. It had a bolt that went through to the backside behind sail panel with nut. Did you find ant of these clips. I need some as well

If you do find them. Let me know. I need new ones

To my knowledge, re-pop clips aren't available--and like the small nylon piston push clips that hold the elongated portion of the piece, finding new ones is near impossible. I made my own for the big end--drilled sheet metal, inserted flat head screw, cut metal to fit snug into back of stainless piece and attach with nut on other side of sail panel. Holds great.

Attachments

• 6. Satellite right-rear.jpg
    6. Satellite right-rear.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 1. Satellite left-rear.jpg
    1. Satellite left-rear.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4,169
Auto Transport Service
Back