• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Plymouth Satellite Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

tstrohl

Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is my 1965 Plymouth Satellite. Very nice older restoration, but showing some age. This car is a great driver and gets lots of attention at the shows. Here is a list of some of the highlights:
- New white top
- 383 4 barrel. Very good running, strong engine
- 3 speed automatic
- White leather interior trim with stock red inserts
- New tires (including spare)
- New brakes
- Red Laquer Paint
- Factory Air - Everything is there, but it needs recharging.
- New battery
- Just went through the interior. Lots of nice details. Re-chromed the center console trim parts. As you can see in the pics, it is very nice.

<------ Click on the 'My Photo Garage' link for pics

Huntsville, AL. Message me if you are interested. $28,900/obo. Trades definitely considered. I'm looking for a new project.

How about another 65 satellite in epoxy primer ready to paint every thing with it?

P.M ME WITH EMAIL OR CELL # I HAVE EVERY THING JUST HAD A COMPLETE RIGHT HIP DONE!
SO IM OUTTA ACTION! ENGINE!4speed,seats,extra doors,even roof,all SIDE SCALLOPS! TONS Of trim from donor car, ETC.ETC.
THANKS,
Mitch

Send to ***@***.com (e mail removed by staff. Please send this info by a personal conversation. Thanks)

Sounds interesting

Thanks!

Ts PM me with your info
Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back