• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1965 Plymouth Satellite Parts WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

65satelliteman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
1965 Plymouth Satellite Parts WANTED:

1) Passenger Rear Wheel Opening Molding
2) Both Rocker Panel Molding

Thanks.

Charlie, are you looking for mint/nos parts or used ones. I've a pair of rocker moldings. One needs some metal straightening work.

Hello----I can do a pretty decent job of straightening stainless steel and I have access to a big buffing machine, so used is fine and it will depend on the severity of the damage on them. Can you send me some pictures of the damaged areas and how much you will be asking for them ???? Thank You very much in advance for any help you can be for me on this, Charlie.

Here are some pics for your review. If you'd like more just let me know. Shipping will be a bit expensive I'm guessing due to the length of these. (about 83") I'd prefer to actually crate them up with wood as opposed to trying a long box. Let's start with what you think of them. The material at the damaged section is not torn, but it is stretched a bit at the outer edge. The dark bands on the other piece are masking tape residue I've not cleaned up.

SANY0003.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0004.JPG

A few more. You've been more than fair to me in the past. How does $80 for the pair plus shipping sound?

SANY0005.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

Hello---$80.00 sounds good to me and please go to a hardware or lumber yard and buy a piece of PVC pipe to ship them to me big enough that they will slide inside of the pipe with a little gap at each end with some padding in each end and taped shut. Please use the US postal service priority mail to ship them to me at and just add the price of the pipe to my shipping charge. Do you happen to have any other leads for me to try to find a passenger side rear wheel opening molding ???? When you reply, please send either your pay pal email address or your complete mailing address and let me know how you want to be paid and I'll get my payment on the way to you. We'll talk again soon and Thank You very much. You Take Care and Have a Wonderful Day, Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
PVC is a great idea, I should have thought of that! I’ll get working on it. Back to you soon. Tks

Sorry I realized I'd not answered your question about rear wheel well trim. In my experience the rears are much tougher to find than fronts, which is the opposite of what I'd have guessed. I've only come up with one spare rear piece over the years and it sold pretty quickly.

Hello----I got the 1965 Satellite rocker panel moldings a couple of days ago, but didn't get the time to open them and look them over until today. I'm pretty sure that I can get them straightened out and looking new again in time. Thank You Again very much for your help on these and Happy Holidays, Charlie.

I'm very glad you're happy with the moldings Charlie. Thanks for letting me know. I've left positive feedback for you. If you could do the same please. Best Holiday wishes to you and yours too! Larry

Hello---$80.00 sounds good to me and please go to a hardware or lumber yard and buy a piece of PVC pipe to ship them to me big enough that they will slide inside of the pipe with a little gap at each end with some padding in each end and taped shut. Please use the US postal service priority mail to ship them to me at and just add the price of the pipe to my shipping charge. Do you happen to have any other leads for me to try to find a passenger side rear wheel opening molding ???? When you reply, please send either your pay pal email address or your complete mailing address and let me know how you want to be paid and I'll get my payment on the way to you. We'll talk again soon and Thank You very much. You Take Care and Have a Wonderful Day, Charlie.
I removed your name and address. Personal information should be exchanged through a personal message only. It's for your internet security. I see the moldings have been sent. Remember for next time you buy or sell. I will close this ad. You should repost your wheel open molding needs in a new ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back