• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Plymouth Satellite Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

marilena

Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Guys,

I have a project car that I just do not have time for. I am looking to sell it as is, but I would consider parting it out as well, although, I would hate to do that. I wanted to gauge interest, and I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.

Here is the story. The car was purchased from the original owner's family here in Detroit by the guy that I bought the car from. It has a lot of the paperwork dating back to 1965 as well as a build sheet. The 2nd owner purchased the car in 2000 and took it apart, I believe that all of the parts are here. I also know that he spent the last 13 years acquiring new parts and refinishing many of the original parts on the car. They are ready to install.

The original 361 is gone, but he had a 440 built that is on an engine stand and it is pretty much ready to go. Original transmission needs to be checked out, but it is here.

Body has rust in quarters, tops of front fenders, and firewall near the winshield/doors. Easily fixable, in my opinion.

Interior is original (black) and near perfect. Door panels look new, seats are great, Steering Wheel and Column look brand new, as does the center console. I believe that the glass is ok.

I am looking to get $8000 for the car, but I will consider all reasonable offers. Please PM me with questions regarding purchasing the car or any parts that you may need.

Thanks,

Pete

I may know someone with intrest in a 65 Satellite
I have intrest in the rear wheel lip moldings if in good shape
Detroit is not too far
Please post some pics
Mike Z.

Guys, Sorry for the delay. As you can tell, I have not checked this site for a while. I still have the car. It is not he car that DennisH shows above. It is still for sale. I would prefer to sell the whole car. Let me know if you're still interested and I can get you some photos.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back