• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Satelite body only

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfdodge

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice 65 Satellite 2 dr hdtp, was a bucket seat floor shift car, 383 Commando vehicle, the 8 3/4 rear is still in it but motor and trans gone seats i still have but need recovering, cables for auto floor shift are still there it does need some partial floor pan work, some small spots of rust in body iwas plan on making it a big block race car but do not have the time or money now,
asking $1500 or best cash offer and no crazy offers as these cars are getting hard to find. No title at this time
Franklin Va. IMG_0018.jpgIMG_0023.jpgIMG_0019.jpgIMG_0021.jpg

I know this isn't 100% related to ad but is the satellite body the same as the belvedere and belvedere II's

I know this isn't 100% related to ad but is the satellite body the same as the belvedere and belvedere II's

The difference is in the trim, plus Satellites and Belvedere II's were hard tops, Belvedere I's were post cars. Roof and rest of the car is pretty much the same regardless of the 3 models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back