• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 satillite and belverdere parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny Arsenault

Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an assortment of parts here for sale most are for the 65 b body's the fan shroud is for a 26" radiator not sure what year but is brand new, also brand new throttle cable for 1970 RR, air filter housing powder coated not show quality but nice condition.
65 parts available are a Belverdere grill driver condition, Satillite dash pad SS trim piece, two gauge clusters one is Satillite and the other is Belverdere, horn trim ring, brand new fuel tank sending unit ordered one and got two, commando V8 emblems nice shape, four speed top plate for console, and a tachometer with the sending unit. PM me if you see something your interested in. Thanks to all for making this web site so fantastic Lenny car parts for sale 017.JPGcar parts for sale 019.JPG
Tach with sending unit $350.00+shipping(sold to Dave)
console 4 spd. top plate $200.00+shipping THIS ITEM IS SOLD
gauge clusters (both units) $75.00 +shipping(sold to Mark)
grill $50.00 +shippling(sold to Mark)
V8 commando Emblems $50.00 +shipping (sold to Brian)
Dash pad stainless trim $25.00 +shipping
steering wheel trim $50.00 +shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya gotta put prices on your stuff or the mods are gonna slap your hands. Just an FYI!!

By the way, how much for the tach, I know someone that is looking for one.

Ok I'm new with all of this so here I go , I am looking for body parts for my 1963 Polara , dose anybody have any places or know of somebody that would have parts for a 1963 Polara

Check the for sale section, always parts there.

Ill buy the 4spd console top plate...shipping to 61550???

hi im looking for a gas tank sending unit. what are you asking for one?

Let;s try this again,looks like you still have the 4spd. console top plate???If so I'll take it. tell me the total with shipping and I'll paypal it to you??????????

jams send HIM a PM per the rules and what he's asking you to do

I have tried to edit this add to post the Top PLate is ( SOLD!) Jams, I have emailed you already telling you its ( SOLD! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back