• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966+ 1967 DODGE CHARGER parting complete cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some door moldings 40.oo ea /fair cond,
I have some window crank handles 5.oo ea
I don't have a trunk lid molding
pm me for details

The rear C pilars you refer to are they the plastic panels (sail panels)at the rear of the interior on both sides?

I have some rear bumpers but they have a small rot hole through on the outer corners

the sail panels are plastic , c pillar interior panels , ill have to check on cond of those, I may have sold the best set I had . pm me if your interested,

Do you still have the horn button and is it for a 1966 or a 1967 and can you supply pictures?

Thanks,

Bill

Would you happen to have the driver's side front turn signal and the passenger side top of fender front trim for a 67 Charger? Thanks in advance.

shipping the headliner would be almost impossible, sorry

heres some pics of the clusters

Attachments

• steering col.st.wh.,66-7charger door pan,charger clusters 029.jpg
    steering col.st.wh.,66-7charger door pan,charger clusters 029.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 269
  • steering col.st.wh.,66-7charger door pan,charger clusters 028.jpg
    steering col.st.wh.,66-7charger door pan,charger clusters 028.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 266
  • steering col.st.wh.,66-7charger door pan,charger clusters 027.jpg
    steering col.st.wh.,66-7charger door pan,charger clusters 027.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 293
Hi, I have a 66 Coronet looking for inside windshield chrome? any condition, not planning to hit any shows anytime soon. PM me if so.
Thanks

all the inner chrome I have is in pretty poor cond, , it is rusty
pm me if your interested and ill shoot some pics

do you still got all 4 door panels

I sold the nice set of panels that I had, I still have the set of poorer door panels that would be driver qual they would need recarpeted and redyed, , the bottom cardboard on the rear side should be redone also

I need a passenger side front brake line from the 67, that goes from the proportioning valve, across the firewall, with a 4" rise over the transmission and then down to the fitting on the lower bracket next to the brake. Can you help me here?

sorry the cars I parted were rusty so no good brake lines, thanks, joel

Hello,
would be interested in front bucket seats. All panels, all rear seats, and full center consul.
Any chance getting photos? Text photos?
Thx 214-908-6668

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back