• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966+ 1967 DODGE CHARGER parting complete cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the emblems that go in all four seats?

I don't think I have the emblems but ill check, joel

Joel,

can an I get an idea of what condition the door panels are in? I need front door panels.

thanks,

here's my e-mail: .........Please do not post email addresses here as per site rules. Please use Private messages for contact

chad

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the drivers side outer quarter panel and some of the inner quarter panel as well. I don't care how rusty. Are you willing to cut it up a little?

Joel-I'm looking for the rubber covers that fit by the upper control arms in the inner fenders--actually all I need are the little clips that hold them in place but would buy the covers if you have them.
Bill

How about the sheetmetal panel that the tail light buckets screw into, are mounted on?

I have the center/ r.h. part of the rear panel, the l.h. side was cut out and sold, thanks, joel

Fenders? I'd also take the backseats to make it worth my trip if you have the fenders for a decent price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back