• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966- 1970 b body console

Status
Not open for further replies.
just checking if super-bee_ ski purchased your console, I'm restoring a 68 charger would be interested, thanks

console is sold,......to super bee ski!!!...thx to all!!!

1966 satellite is a two piece console, have one right here. That way the rear piece for the charger can be attached if you have one of those. The 67' charger is also a two piece, but All 67 Belvederes, GTX'S, and Coronets had the cheaper one piece console, same type thru 70. The four speed console has a cut-out on the left side with a cardboard bulging type cover to accomadate the shifter mechanism. I will be posting some for sale soon.:)

console

how much to ship to 07728. thanks to all for the great info, do you take paypal?

- - - Updated - - -

how much to ship to 07728. thanks to all for the great info, do you take paypal? Thanks and have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello2:

The 66 is different then the later, ,(two pieces) and a much heavier piece then the 67', but the 67' Plymouth GTX and satellite has the same cheap console as the 68-70. I have two 67' original GTX's. I had a 67' R/T, but I never looked at that console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back