• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 67 b body

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopower_333

Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
I'm in the need of the passenger and driver floor under the rear seat. I'm lookings for clean original as I don't want to spend $300 for a reproduction when I don't need the whole thing. Contact Ronnie @ [email protected], Thanks

68-70_Mopar_B_Body_Under_Rear_Seat.jpg

It'll be a lot of work to remove a used floorpan in that area; framerails and frond spring hangers ans such. I have a parts car with decent rear floorpans, I'll give you a good price but you come take 'em out!

It'll be a lot of work to remove a used floorpan in that area; framerails and frond spring hangers ans such. I have a parts car with decent rear floorpans, I'll give you a good price but you come take 'em out!

It's looking like it would just be easier to bite the bullet and buy the reproduction piece. I already have a new one piece floor with rear footwells and yesterday I was doing some work and Theres some rust holes on the drivers side. None real big but scattered and underneath it's pitted in that area as well. It would probably be eaiser to install a new one piece versus sections correct?

Yes, less welding as you will only be replacing spot welds as opposed to continous welding the sections. Did my front floor pan in 6-8 hours, fyi I work in the trade.

Yes, less welding as you will only be replacing spot welds as opposed to continous welding the sections. Did my front floor pan in 6-8 hours, fyi I work in the trade.

When i replace the floor, rear footwells, and under seat area, would you recommend taking all the old sheet metal out first and replace or take out the old stuff a piece at a time. Meaning take out floor, replace floor, take out rear footwells, replace rear footwells, etc. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back