• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Air conditioning alternator

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE 1966 MOPAR Alternator 1966 double pulley Part number 2098 830 17 6 Turns free Price $50.00 plus $20.00 shipping Bob Horman

1966 ALTERNATOR 3.JPG

1966 ALTERNATOR 1.JPG

1966 ALTERNATOR 2.JPG

Does this unit have internal regulator?
I am not going to lie to you, I don't know anything about this alternator. I parted may cars in the 1990's and this has been in my basement for all these years. all era cars (Mopar 1966-1970) that this type of alternator had an external voltage regulator mounted on the firewall of the car. The pulley and shaft turn perfect for a used alternator. I think my price is fair. I hope you like it enough to buy the alternator. Nothing broken with this alternator. Thanks much for your interest. Bob Horman

Can this alternator be used with a mechanical regulator?
I don't understand? One alternator or another. This is a single feed alternator but has higher power source. 46 am compared to 37 amp. This alternator is stronger and give more to electrical strength over standard alternator system. Bob Horman

I don't understand? One alternator or another. This is a single feed alternator but has higher power source. 46 am compared to 37 amp. This alternator is stronger and give more to electrical strength over standard alternator system. Bob Horman
Okay, thanks. I'll find out

Seriously guys, it's a stock 1966 double pulley, single field, stock OE alternator. It requires a standard OE voltage relay whether it be an stock mechanical one or some new electronic replacement.

Seriously guys, it's a stock 1966 double pulley, single field, stock OE alternator. It requires a standard OE voltage relay whether it be an stock mechanical one or some new electronic replacement.
Thanks for the heads up

I would like to buy the alternator. Do you have PayPal?

I would like to buy the alternator. Do you have PayPal?
I take personal checks or U S Postal Money orders. Send money to Bob Horman 16201 Forest Ave. Oak Forest Illinois 60452. Please enclose with the money your name and the address you want me to send the alternator too. We have a deal. I will mark my add sold a soon as I here from you are happy with the deal. $50.00 for the alternator plus $20.00 shipping Thanks so much Bob Horman

I take personal checks or U S Postal Money orders. Send money to Bob Horman 16201 Forest Ave. Oak Forest Illinois 60452. Please enclose with the money your name and the address you want me to send the alternator too. We have a deal. I will mark my add sold a soon as I here from you are happy with the deal. $50.00 for the alternator plus $20.00 shipping Thanks so much Bob Horman
Sorry Bob, I only use PayPal

How's about you guys read the site rules - particularly noting the part about exchanging personal/sensitive information in a Private Conversation.

Doing that in public invites the scum of the Earth to target you.

Email address is fine if you're (which you both are) but I would still advise against that.

How's about you guys read the site rules - particularly noting the part about exchanging personal/sensitive information in a Private Conversation.

Doing that in public invites the scum of the Earth to target you.

Email address is fine if you're (which you both are) but I would still advise against that.
Right. Wasn't thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back