• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Barracuda survivor

beebest

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Pictures of one of my other cars, 66 Barracuda survivor. Original Florida car with quite a bit of original paperwork from when purchased, including canceled check and dealer sales form. 70K some miles. I hardly ever drive it, in fact only drove it twice in the last two years. Probably should sell it, but.... never had such an original car. Perhaps once I finish my Road Runner.

66 Barracuda.jpg 66 interior.jpg 66 car show.jpg 66 car show 2.jpg

Pictures of one of my other cars, 66 Barracuda survivor. Original Florida car with quite a bit of original paperwork from when purchased, including canceled check and dealer sales form. 70K some miles. I hardly ever drive it, in fact only drove it twice in the last two years. Probably should sell it, but.... never had such an original car. Perhaps once I finish my Road Runner.

View attachment 1090471 View attachment 1090472 View attachment 1090473 View attachment 1090474
Looks like you are fishing. If you want to sell it, start a sale thread. Thanks.

I think its really nice. I have a 65 Coronet 440 hdtp in that same original condition. It still has its original shoes on it. Same color as yours. I bought it in 91 for a grand. Must be the color that saves these originals.

I have a 66 Barracuda also, does not look as nice as yours though. You should hold on to it, hard to replace such a clean example.

I just LOVE me an unmolested car.

Love that light mauve.
Me too. Paint code 661 if memory serves. I’ve seen only a few that colour and they were also very early models like mine. This car was number 00521 production sequence number. One of the first for the 66 year made in the fall of 1965. It was coded for stripes but I didn’t put them on.

Auto Transport Service
Back