• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Belvedere

I think its getting a 318, 904, and 8 3/4 2.94s

I have one with a slant six fun driver.

C1E95957-4F36-4156-ACD0-0488E5B0BB32.jpeg

Had fun with my /6 66 2dr post.....and the most fun I guess was going 7 rounds for the win at the drag strip one night. Never fun to race a slow car but winning sure helps lol
As Frieburger says, its more fun to drive a slow car fast than it is to drive a fast car slow.

As Frieburger says, its more fun to drive a slow car fast than it is to drive a fast car slow.
Well, my car was slow.....ironic though that my dial in that night was 19.66 and that's not a sand bag dial! I swapped out the 2.94 gears for a 4.10 and it got a bit more fun to the tune of 18.10 and that's not much slower than my first 66 Belvedere that had a poly teen with a 2.94.

Transmission in the parts car is a 727.

Hi would you be interested in selling the hood moulding? Looking for clean dent free one. Thanks

Right now we are not selling any parts.

Hey Pomonamissle Could we get some info on that tubbed one? Wheel and tire size rear axle width and cage pictures. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back