• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Charger part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the quarter window rollers, limit switches, power pack, bulk head connectors both sides, hold open switch, ac vacuum switch, heater control valve, instrument cluster to dash frame mounting screws, sill plates, here's the tricky one the Dr door handle got pushed down and damaged the door, I need a piece of the door where the handle mounts into, maybe 3 inches larger than the door handle mounting spot. I have to cut it out and weld in the new metal.
I have the window rollers,limit switches, hold open switch, cluster screws. I have a few parts doors for the door handle piece.

I have the window rollers,limit switches, hold open switch, cluster screws. I have a few parts doors for the door handle piece.
I'm hoping we can work out a deal that works for both of us. I would like to get all them. What are you thinking for on price?

I'm hoping we can work out a deal that works for both of us. I would like to get all them. What are you thinking for on price?
I also have a power pack but have no way to test it. Bulkhead connectors? The pins that insert into the bulkhead? Also are you looking for 66 or 67 limit switches?

I also have a power pack but have no way to test it. Bulkhead connectors? The pins that insert into the bulkhead? Also are you looking for 66 or 67 limit switches?
the power pack I can rebuild so im not concerned whether it works or not i just need a core, I just need the connectors not the pins, just the plastic, and yes on the limit switches.

I know he is only interested in the 66 switches. Do you have 67s?

I know he is only interested in the 66 switches. Do you have 67s?
He was communicating with me, was going to check something and now radio silence. I have messaged him on here and privately, and twice it showed he had been logged in after the time I sent messages so Im sure he read them and is choosing not to get back to me. I dont have time to waste with games, either answer or say you dont want to sell, to just not answer is well lets just say I would never do that, Im moving on and am done with him on this. he may or may not get back to you.

He was communicating with me, was going to check something and now radio silence. I have messaged him on here and privately, and twice it showed he had been logged in after the time I sent messages so Im sure he read them and is choosing not to get back to me. I dont have time to waste with games, either answer or say you dont want to sell, to just not answer is well lets just say I would never do that, Im moving on and am done with him on this. he may or may not get back to you.
Oh well, move on and try to have a better day.

Had the same experience after packaging a console end with mounting plate and then giving him a total shipped….

I sent you the money you said you got it never got tracking number asked you a few times never got any response i sent you via zelle whats the deal did you send it or not

Wrong person bud you never sent me anything.

My fault your not talking to me lol it’s monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back