• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 charger parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfeather626

Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone help with a clean left black door panel? Also need the aluminum trim that holds the brushed aluminum panel on the right rear panel. I guess legendary is never going to repop these panels. They really have some great excuses! Also looking for a steering wheel with no cracks and pits thanks

I've got a black front. I'll have to check which side and post some pics later if you still need one. I 've heard Just Dashes repair them for a cost.

The black panel I've got came off a '67 ( I'm pretty sure they are the same)has a corner that needs repair, some small cracks on the upper portion and, a larger crack that will need filler by the back edge. I'm asking $100 plus shipping. I should have the aluminum piece for the back too. I'll throw that in with it. PM me if you're interested.

67 Charger door panel 001.jpg

67 Charger door panel 002.jpg

67 Charger door panel 003.jpg

67 Charger door panel 004.jpg

I've got both of the rear panels, complete minus the top trim, but are rough and need redone. Just had mine done here in Louisville, not cheap but look great. Make me an offer I can't refuse and I will check on shipping. I'll send pics if interested

Please looking for clean black or dark blue 1966/67 charger door panels. CLEAN!!!!!!!

1966 charger door panels

are they really that hard to find a clean Blue or black door panels. Can anyone help!!!:worthless_thread:

I have a set of 4 dark blue door panels,but they are for power windows so the aluminum panel is different.If I remeber right thet are in nice shape.Are you interested?

I have a nice set of back seat panels in black from a 67 Charger, complete with the aluminum piece and the trim. PM me if interested.

These what you are looking for?

Attachments

• stuff 1110 003.jpg
    stuff 1110 003.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 159
I wish you luck. Keep in mind that these panels were only used in '66-'67 Chargers. Which makes them at least 43yrs old. Very few if any companies made new ones over the years. Your best bet in my opinion is to get a set or how ever many you need and repair them, or have an upolstry shop repair them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back