• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 coronet 500 tail panel

dantheman

Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
I have the back decklid/trunk panel (main piece) for a 66 Coronet 500. It is driver quality, with the usual pitting, decent, NOT SHOW quality. I have somebody who would like to buy it, cannot find any for sale on ebay for comps. I know the comparable pc for the 67 500 or R/T is worth quite a bit, not sure about the 66. Don't want to give it away or bang somebody over the head. Anybody help out?

what exactly does 'low dollars' mean?
I think I saw one for $50 or less. The shipping was more. It depends on condition and how bad you want to sell it. Price it cheap and it's out of your hair in a hurry. Hold out for top dollar and you may own it forever.

I think I saw one for $50 or less. The shipping was more. It depends on condition and how bad you want to sell it. Price it cheap and it's out of your hair in a hurry. Hold out for top dollar and you may own it forever.
thats a bummer, I was hoping it was worth at least $150...ugh...thanx for the info...Dan

thats a bummer, I was hoping it was worth at least $150...ugh...thanx for the info...Dan
Fashion a ad here in the Marketplace forums and price it at $150. If it doesn't sell at that price you can always come down in price. You answered your own question. WIW? $150 apparently.

Last edited:
I'd say $150. I have a spare in the condition you described, and $150 is what I'd ask, if I were to sell.

I think the 67 R/T and 500 panel is more common, more cars made had them.

The 1966 500 panel is rare and I don’t see many for sale. If one is for sale for a long time it doesn’t mean the price is wrong, it means the buyer hasn’t found that ad yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back