• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Coronet Convertible Production Numbers

Thanks for the shout out. I shut down the site hosting the production figures a couple years ago but here's a clip of that section....
View attachment 1213939

Awesome! I’ve been searching for months trying to find how many were actually produced. Thank you!
May I ask how you found those numbers? After doing a lot of research and coming up with nothing, I found a lot of other people trying to find those production figures. So this might be able to help out those other people as well.

Cool car, I have a '66 440 convertible also. The clock option is rare - mine came with one too -

IMG_20181012_191814887.jpg

Govier book corroborates that chart. Shows 431 produced with 273 2bbl and auto trans.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and useful information! I’m new to the Mopar community and it’s great to have such a warm welcome. I’ll be posting more pictures soon as it’s been raining a lot here in NJ. I do know that the car doesn’t have the original engine. The owner before me told me that the original 273 blew up and he had it replaced with a 318 in the early 1980’s. I believe it’s an early block, but I can’t really tell. I do believe that it still has the original a904. Is there any way to tell if the trans is original to the car? One other thing I noticed was that it does have a factory clock in the dash. I don’t know if this is a rare thing to have or not. Again, thanks for all the warm welcomes and I’ll definitely be on here a lot.

Chris
Hello from Canada
I have the same car .
Loving it
Cheers

20230914_093638.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, I have a 273 laying around, I haven't looked for any dates.

Auto Transport Service
Back