• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 Coronet speedometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_spock

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
Hi all. I’m looking for a decent used speedometer for a ’66 Coronet. Doesnt have to be perfect, just nice - and working! Let me know what you have before I spend on a rebuild for mine.

thanks,

Ian

I have a whole dash cluster with speedometer. Hasn't been ran in awhile. $150 plus the ride.

20230916_125619.jpg

Does the speedometer work?

It's been years since it ran. Likely would need cleaning and new grease like them all.

I'll see if I can find an extra speedo cable and run it with a drill.

Be careful with the speedometer if shipping, they are very fragile and easy to damage. I’ve had 2 of them where the needles were damaged just from bouncing around

Honestly I'd advise a rebuild on yours. Any used speedo you get is likely going to need work. Going to be hard to find one that has been rebuilt or works good and is for sale on the cheap.

Red Line Gauge Works out of California, does great work. He rebuilt mine.

The cluster I pictured is my parts cluster, I can sell just the speedo without the rest for $75 plus the ride. I don't have an extra speedo cable to test it unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back