• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Dodge Charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the higher end we'd finish disassembling the car and have it on a rotisserie to remove the old undercoating, refinish and reapply fresh undercoating. We can go as far as you would want. You can see some of our work on red creek auto on facebook.

Ok thanks for the info! :) I'll go check that out

20170324_121707.jpg

20170324_121707.jpg

Final price drop. If it doesn't sell we'll keep it and restore it at another time. $5500.

P.m. sent I might be interested in this charger if everyone else passed don't want to step on toes ,Dan you good?

There is a hole cut into the firewall you can see right below the heater hoses. I have no idea why they did that. Also there is some rust on the under side of the trunk lid. Spare tire wheel well is only surface rust. The floors and frame are excellent. I have the title in my name. Its a Texas title and from what I've found out was always here in West Texas. I also have two new tires I'll throw in the deal for 5k. You won't find a cleaner project car easily and that 400 block has already been prepped. Its ready for assembly.

20170420_171743.jpg
20170420_171749.jpg
20170420_171829.jpg
20170420_171747.jpg
20170420_171907.jpg

Also the plastic cover over the rear latch is still in place. Which is kind of unusual these days.

I have the instrument cluster out of the car. It is not the original. Someone had stolen the original years ago. Also the bezel the came with the gauge cluster is not for AC. Car does have factory AC. Seats need to be recovered. I have them out and in my shop. Console is complete and looks great. Headliner is dirty but not hanging.
IMG_20160321_153840899_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160502_180543394_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160321_153832608_HDR.jpg

I have a spare set of bumpers which will go with the car. They are straight and in good shape. They both have the little bumper guards on them also in good shape.

Is the grille assy nice any damage any of the hideaway parts missing .
How's the tail lights any cracks or brakes they look nice in pictures is all the motor parts there ? And it's a 8 3/4 ?
And lastly is the rust under hood and trunk surface ,bubbles,or threw ? Are they salable ?

Is the grille assy nice any damage any of the hideaway parts missing .
How's the tail lights any cracks or brakes they look nice in pictures is all the motor parts there ? And it's a 8 3/4 ?
And lastly is the rust under hood and trunk surface ,bubbles,or threw ? Are they salable ?
Yes its a 8 3/4. All the engine parts are there. Just some bubbles on the hood. Nothing rusted through at all. There is some rust through on the trunklid. Tail lights are faded and I have another full tail light assembly. Grille is perfect and all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back