• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lots o stuff. Race car, cars, trucks , minivans, SUV, a dog, kids................................

I got lots o stuff. Race car, cars, trucks , minivans, SUV, a dog, kids................................

Dont need anymore kids or dogs :D says you live in Wisconsin..i really wouldnt want to spend anything in shipping, just wanna trade this for something that'll sell faster so i can pay off a loan i have on another car...

- - - Updated - - -

why are those pictures so freaking small in ph bucket? Hurst my eyes to try and look at them

Did you try clicking on the pictures? that should make them nice and big :D

Dont need anymore kids or dogs :D says you live in Wisconsin..i really wouldnt want to spend anything in shipping, just wanna trade this for something that'll sell faster so i can pay off a loan i have on another car...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I was just wondering, no problem at all.

I was wondering if this ever got sold or traded.. Just a few days ago lol, i was telling my wife i wonder how he made out.. well, ill wish you good luck again! Someone will show up with a workable trade or buy out right! free bump for you...

NEW price... $5500 Cash. PM here on on FABO, i check there more often. :hello2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back